Terms and conditions:
- Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of deposit.
- One-night bookings must be paid in full.
- Bank charges will be deducted from all refunds
- Deposits cannot be held for alternative dates.
- You will be held responsible for any additional bank charges incurred on foreign transfers. These will be deducted from the value of your deposit.
- In the event of a no-show without cancellation, we have the right to charge your credit card for the first night’s stay at your booked accommodation service provider.
- All hostel payments are due in full upon arrival at the accommodation establishment.
- Cancellation policy 2 WEEKS OR MORE 100% REFUND 7 – 14 DAYS 50% REFUND 0-7 Days NO REFUND. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE A 25% HANDLING FEE ON ALL CANCELLED BOOKINGS.
- All booking cancellations must be made in writing by email and will only be effected once confirmed by us.
- Group bookings (more than 5 people) are only confirmed by management via email. (especially during South African peak season holidays: July and December)
- Prices are subject to change without warning.
- Damages incurred on the premises by yourself during your stay will be charged for.
- Lost property will be kept for three months after which it will be donated to one of our charitable projects. Shipping to return it to you will be for your account.
- Strictly no eating or drinking in the bedrooms.
- This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and subject to this clause of these terms and conditions, you and Happy Hippo Accommodation submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Happy Hippo Durban